Lead

Mar 22 17 11:07 AM

Tags : :

I came across this product only recently and am tempted to purchase one, but am hesitant because I'm unclear whether or not the product is still being actively developed & supported.  I see that it generally has positive ratings on Amazon, but as far as I'm able to tell, the Echo integration was in Beta--has this changed?  Are they still working on the Alexa skill?

Also, I've found zero videos on YouTube (other than the Hook corporate ones) demonstrating or reviewing the device which is kind of hard to believe.  I see that this forum has links to devices the Hook works with, but beyond the Etek outlets, I'm kind of unclear on functionality.  For example, there's a post in these forums that says this RF LED controller (https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Remote-Control-Dimmer-5V-24V/dp/B015G2ZQ14/) works, but I can find nothing on what the HOOK might do with this device.  Is it more than on/off?

I am genuinely interested in Hook, but there's just not a lot of information out there and even this community hasn't gotten much recent traffic so I'm trying to figure out whether or not the developers have moved on as that will influence my decision to purchase.  Thanks for any feedback you can give.