Remove this ad

Lead

Nov 7 15 10:43 PM

Tags : :

Already tested

1. LED Concepts http://www.amazon.com/LED-Concepts%C2%AE-Control-Wireless-Fixtures/dp/B00L1P44R8/. Works at 433Mhz

Last Edited By: rahilj Nov 7 15 10:49 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Apr 10 16 9:05 AM

These bulbs work with a toggle switch, ie on and off are the same button...the hook will only interpret these as on or off but not both...is there a way to force a 2nd "button" so both on and off choices are available?   It gets really confusing when you add in amazon echo and you have to say "Alexa, turn ON the living room lights" to get them to turn OFF.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Apr 10 16 10:15 PM

I was told

They told me they were working on making a on/off toggle switch for the app.. But as amazon echo goes... I would  just say "Alexa trigger living room lights" I think that's your only option goodluck!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Apr 23 16 10:37 AM

Has anyone found better alternatives to the LED Concepts? I've had terrible luck with them working reliably. My first pack of 3 worked great for 6 months, but then started to fail. The pack of 3 that came with my hook have never worked reliably. Half the time they don't register remote presses, whether from hook or the physical remote. Only 1-2 out of my original 6 still function with any amount of reliability. It's a shame because I love using the hook to turn off all lights in the basement every night at 10pm. Now only half the basement lights (using etekcity outlets) are connected and work :(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Apr 23 16 5:20 PM

Calebca wrote:
They told me they were working on making a on/off toggle switch for the app.. But as amazon echo goes... I would  just say "Alexa trigger living room lights" I think that's your only option goodluck!

Just FYI...that trigger statement won't work....well it will but not in a worthwhile manner..you COULD set up a trigger which uses the IFTTT maker channel but it's throttled to only execute a command every 15 minutes or so...this works fine if you are just turning on the lights at sunset but not so well if you want your living room lights to go off so you can go to bed.

Rather annoyed to still have to tell Alexa to turn on the lights to get them turned off...seems a quick kludge fix could have been implemented while the permanent fix was decided upon.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jun 22 16 1:50 PM

famewolf wrote:

Calebca wrote:

Just FYI...that trigger statement won't work....well it will but not in a worthwhile manner..you COULD set up a trigger which uses the IFTTT maker channel but it's throttled to only execute a command every 15 minutes or so...this works fine if you are just turning on the lights at sunset but not so well if you want your living room lights to go off so you can go to bed.

Rather annoyed to still have to tell Alexa to turn on the lights to get them turned off...seems a quick kludge fix could have been implemented while the permanent fix was decided upon.

I worried the rate limiting would affect me as well, but I've used this for over 2 months without more than 15 seconds delay. It triggers my lights on/off every time.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 28 17 8:45 AM

Will hook work with Pico Wireless Remote used with Lutron in-wall dimmer switches? I am looking for compatible in-wall dimmer switches to work with hook.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help